|Satinder Kapur & Associates
(Advocates & Legal Consultants)
Suite No.10, Level III, 1 Link Road
Jangpura Extension, New Delhi-110014
Tel: +91 11 41511448
Fax: +91 11 24321308
Mob: +91 98 107 32606
|Our Lead Partner Mr.
Satinder Kapur has completed his B.Tech in
Electrical & Electronics from the Indian Institute of
Technology (New Delhi, India).
He has also done his MMS (Masters in Management Sciences)
from the University of Bombay (Maharashtra, India) followed
by LLB from the Law Faculty, University of Delhi.
Satinder Kapur is a dully qualified lawyer. He is an Indian
Advocate and an English Solicitor (England & Wales)
Our expert, specialized and customer specific services for
We have worked for several MNCs and other Indian companies to
achieve their CSR objectives in the most efficient and best
We will provide end to end services for our clients who engage
us for their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) obligations.
Our services shall include the following:
- Holding board meetings for formation of CSR Committee.
- Formulation of CSR Policy and approving it via board
- Selection of the most appropriate and efficient NGO. The
NGO's tax and business registration will be verified by us.
- Procuring a project proposal from the NGO for the
Company. Usually NGO's give a one year duration project
- Preparing draft agreement between Company and the NGO for
providing the CSR Funds to the NGO and to ensure execution
of the project as per the project proposal received from the
NGO. The funds can be given to the NGO via Demand
- Execution of the agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper
of INR 100 between the Company and NGO
- Assistance in transfer of funds from Company to NGO under
- Procuring Utility Certificates from the NGO on a
quarterly basis so that the Company can maintain its records
as to the progress of the Project and the usage of CSR
- Procuring a final closure certificate from the NGO which
will state that the Project has been closed and the CSR
Funds have been used as per the agreement
- Preparing the Directors' Report for the Annual General
Meeting of the Company wherein the CSR funds and project
details shall be provided.
Feel free to contact Aman Yadav at 9654728868 (mobile)
(email) for any CSR related queries or engagement.